- Waterfall Curtain is available in 3 sizes and some pretty colors. See additional information for more details.
Waterfall Curtain Washing Tips:
Georgette is relatively a strong material. However, these tips will help in the long-lasting of the product
- Use cold (30°C or below) water for washing these curtains.
- Hand wash is recommended.
- Use a small amount of mild detergent and gently agitate the water to mix.
- Add the curtain and gently swish and twirl it in the water. Be as soft as you can.
- Remove from the water and softly squeeze to drain excess water. Do not stretch or wring the fabric.
- Rinse it with clean water.
- Lay the curtain on a flat surface or on a drying rack and allow it to air dry completely. Do not expose the drying curtain to direct sun and preferably do not use a dryer.